Spay & Neuter
In an effort to help your pet live a healthy life, we provide spay and neuter services. Choosing to spay or neuter your new pet is one of the most responsible decisions you can make as a pet owner. Spaying and neutering pets is estimated to add years to your pet’s life in decreasing or eliminating their chances of getting certain cancers; it also helps decrease the amount of animals in shelters and the number of euthanized pets each year.
With statistics indicating that nearly 4 million pets in the United States are put down annually, we believe spaying and neutering animals is a productive initiative. In providing these services, we hope to prolong pets’ lives and help the community in preventing pet overpopulation.
Reasons to spay or neuter your pet:
- Decrease aggressive behaviors in male pets.
- Decrease desire for pets to roam and find mates.
- Decrease pet overpopulation and pet euthanasia.
- Decrease risk of mammary gland tumors.
- Eliminate heat cycles, bleeding, and yelling for a mate.
- Eliminate or reduce marking and spraying.
- Reduce risk of ovarian and uterine cancers.
- Reduce risk of prostate cancer and testicular cancer.